We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in April. Didn't get off to a good start - we checked in around 5 pm after travelling all day only to find our room was not ready and we had to wait about half an hour. We were kindly offered complimentary fruit drinks for our wait (would have preferred something with a little kick!). We could have taken a room with three single beds but held out for a queen size bed. However the bedding turned out to be one double and one single. Bathroom was pokey and it took about half an hour for the water to drain from the bath after a shower. Towels (only 3 bath towels) were very, very thin and no face washers supplied. Toiletries, particularly soap, were not replenished. On the last day we were down to a sludgy mess of soap in the shower and hand basin. Breakfast was the normal asian style with lots of variety.
The staff were helpful, particularly the concerge and doormen and also housekeeping who promptly provided ice when requested. In this day and age we objected to paying $8 per half hour for wi fi access. Everywhere else we had stayed it was free. As we were tourists we took advantage of the "hop on hop off" shuttle bus which had a stop just down the road. It was a pleasant stay, average facilities which could do with a little improvement. By the way, ignore the comments that it is only a 10 minute walk to China Town and Clarke Quay - it is a good half hour at least. We walked to China Town for dinner the first night we arrived (drenched through from the humidity) but took a cab back for about $8.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore