For the money, the Riverfront is a very good option in Singapore even if a touch out of the way. The rooms are good sized and comfortable, The restaurant food is very good, and at a reasonable price given Singapore has become expensive. The charge for internet connection is a bit rich in what is supposedly a hitech city. That aside, a good place to save a little money to be spent on shopping later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore