I stayed here with my husband between 26th August to 8th September 2012.
The overall experience was good and I really enjoyed my stay.
Rooms were good ( executive rooms, between 17th & 19th Floor), except the following :
as I entered the room, first thing I saw was the wash basin, which was indeed not appealing, otherwise room was OK.
Always ask for the rooms facing the City-view, as the pool view rooms are not having any view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore