Hey, I can stay with bugs anyday when im in a cheap bungalo somewhere. Not when its an expensive room in singapore. Overrun with ants and critters and to be honest if it wasnt for that I wouldn't have a problem.
I liked the open laundramat but mega expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy