I stayed here for two nights in October 2013.
Easy access from airport. Shopping centre in walking distance with a variety of food outlets.
Rooms and communal areas clean and very well maintained.
Helpful and friendly staff
There is significant building/construction work going on adjacent to the hotel currently so it is VERY noisy from 8am-6pm approx. Constant pneumatic drill and diggers can be heard from rooms even on high floors and very loud by swimming pool area.
This spoiled the experience, once building /construction work finished would consider staying here again but until then would not stay or bring earplugs!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Singapore Expo, the Suntec Convention Centre and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at the nearby Parkway Parade or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. 15 minutes from Changi Airport with complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.