Pros: cannot highlight enough the free airport transfer. Works well, quick and very convenient. The rooms are normal sized, but beds are small so not really made for more than one person
Very service orientated as one expects in Singapore
Good buses into town so easy to visit.
Opposite hotel is a mall with food courts but not really nice shops
Cons: small rooms and small bathrooms, but for the price good value.
Make sure you be good deals on the rooms, as standard rates are not good value, we got best deal via Accor hotels.
Overall: recommended for short stays and good transfers from airport. Don't expect to much so go for value
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Singapore Expo, the Suntec Convention Centre and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at the nearby Parkway Parade or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. 15 minutes from Changi Airport with complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.