Have been staying at this hotel for the last few years, each time not more than 3 nights before journeying elsewhere. I choose this hotel mainly for its location. Every stay has been
memorable in a negative way. Before it had "Grand" to its name, and hardly 10 minutes
in my room (i was just unpacking my luggage), a man opened MY door and was about to
enter. He had been allotted the same room as mine!!! Can you imagine the breach of
Next year, i check in to find ants crawling on the desk and a hardened cobweb in the
bathroom (hardened, meaning it had been there for some time) ... kudos to housekeeping.
Just back in Europe after 2 nights there this June and another incident. I opened the
wardrobe and the light came crashing down. Good thing i was not reaching into the
wardrobe for something. When the technicien came in to repair the fault, i pointed out
to him that the entrance light was not working either. To which he responded "it should
be working" ... duh, as if i don't know that it should!
I responded to their online feedback Survey and added my reviews as well and it does not
surprise me that i do not receive any acknowledgment.
I would still say its a nice hotel and i'll probably not hesitate staying there again (looking forward to seeing what new problem i'll next face). Apart from the hike in rates after they refurbished
and very successfully i would add, there are still areas to improve before they can really
be considered GRAND.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a restored colonial building located in the heart of Singapore’s Arts District, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore is inspired by its locale’s vibrant energy and character.As an art-inspired hotel, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore brings together stylish elements reminiscent of its heritage to complement modern masterpieces and create a unique aesthetic style. It is a brand that appreciates creativity and is proud to show it.Primed to be a meeting point where art and creative ideas grow, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore aspires to support the arts and culture through collaborations and initiatives with both students and artists from Singapore and around the world. This is Rendezvous Hotel Singapore, placing you at the art of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotel.de, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Singapore
- Singapore Clarion Collection
- Clarion Singapore
- Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality