In the middle of everything; walking distance to all shopping, Raffles, Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay. Bus stop outside.
Good assortment for breakfast but not very smart organized so there was a lot of walking back and forth. Nice outdoor pool but as construction of new buildings seem to happen on every corner in Singapore, so is the noise. Bring ear-plugs if you would like to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a restored colonial building located in the heart of Singapore’s Arts District, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore is inspired by its locale’s vibrant energy and character.As an art-inspired hotel, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore brings together stylish elements reminiscent of its heritage to complement modern masterpieces and create a unique aesthetic style. It is a brand that appreciates creativity and is proud to show it.Primed to be a meeting point where art and creative ideas grow, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore aspires to support the arts and culture through collaborations and initiatives with both students and artists from Singapore and around the world. This is Rendezvous Hotel Singapore, placing you at the art of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Singapore
- Singapore Clarion Collection
- Clarion Singapore
- Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality