This hotel started off well for me. I had not requested a room for an early occupancy, but they made one available for me anyway. I really appreciated this as i had just got off a long flight from dubai and was tired and needed a shower and 40 winks. The hotel obliged with a nice cool room which was quite big, well appointed and very quiet and comfortable. The hotel is not awash with facilities but it is pleasant and was convenient for where i was going. I liked it. It is quite old now, but up to scratch in most respects. While it was probably a tall building in the 1970s, it is now diminutive compared to the glass edifices all around it. Having said that it is near shopping malls and has some nice shop houses and restaurants in the area. Not a bad spot at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury landmark set in the heart of a historic precinct, InterContinental Singapore is deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental