From the moment you walk into the Intercontinental Singapore, you're welcomed by efficient staff and immaculate presentation.
I used this hotel as a connection for a couple days however instead of holidaying in Thailand as planned I returned here with my friend after just four days because I loved it so much!
I am a InterContinental Ambassador member, which allows you access to a variety of benefits I was a bit apprehensive about joining this club back in Australia however this has made my visit completely worth it!.
Rooms are old world five star, clean and very comfortable beds.
Staff are quick to rectify issues should you encounter any problems its fixed without question.
This hotel is similarly priced to the big name hotels in town, however the service, comfort and location of the hotel is far more superior.
Pool is massive on level 4 however spa is not heated.
Food at breakfast is plentiful, tastefully presented, and once again attention to detail is seen throughout. Coffee not so good.
Club lounge comfortable, spacious and once again excellent bar service.
If you want to have the famous 'Singapore sling' simply get the Lounge access you will save lots of money compared to buying them else where at $25 a drink!, and have the bonus of elegant and tasteful canapés.
Thanks to all the staff at InterContinental Singapore you made my holiday that much better!.
Special thanks to Kelvin at Front desk for your kind assistance with my room move to a quieter room, and Faiza at Club InterContinental for ensuring the internet was fixed.
Its the excellent service culture and 'can-do' attitude this hotel adopts that makes me love the InterContinental Brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Singapore, the only luxury hotel in Singapore to preserve Peranakan artistry in a shophouse-style setting, is located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered, air-conditioned shopping street. Descendants of the Chinese traders and local Malay women from as early as the 17th century, the Peranakans blend Chinese art and Malay style harmoniously to create a unique architectural look. Set in the heart of historic Bugis and minutes away from Marina Bay, Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping and entertainment district, the hotel is a unique landmark replete with subtle Peranakan undertones, from timeless furnishing with elaborate carvings to rich tapestry and intricate ceramics. With 403 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with modern amenities blending seamlessly into the décor as well as a variety of award-winning restaurants, bar and lounge, the hotel is a city sanctuary that delivers an authentic and enriching experience combined with world-class facilities and services for all discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental