A good hotel at a central location. Rooms are a bit dated but does not stand out to be an issue. Covered access to Bugis mall & MRT is a definite plus point. Below is my review of the hotel.
- Overall Rating 7/10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best)
- Room Type : Deluxe
• Nice clean rooms.
• Very comfortable beds and sleep quality was very good.
• Covered access to MRT, Bugis mall and hell a lot of restaurants if you prefer to eat out.
• Breakfast quality was good with a lot of options.
• Very nice, polite, helpful and smiling staff.
• Being an IHG Rewards Club member entitles you to free high speed internet access, fruit basket and welcome drink.
• The Deluxe room was a bit cramped up for space especially since we had a 3 yr old daughter who kept on running around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Singapore, the only luxury hotel in Singapore to preserve Peranakan artistry in a shophouse-style setting, is located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered, air-conditioned shopping street. Descendants of the Chinese traders and local Malay women from as early as the 17th century, the Peranakans blend Chinese art and Malay style harmoniously to create a unique architectural look. Set in the heart of historic Bugis and minutes away from Marina Bay, Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping and entertainment district, the hotel is a unique landmark replete with subtle Peranakan undertones, from timeless furnishing with elaborate carvings to rich tapestry and intricate ceramics. With 403 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with modern amenities blending seamlessly into the décor as well as a variety of award-winning restaurants, bar and lounge, the hotel is a city sanctuary that delivers an authentic and enriching experience combined with world-class facilities and services for all discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental