A good hotel at a central location. Rooms are a bit dated but does not stand out to be an issue. Covered access to Bugis mall & MRT is a definite plus point. Below is my review of the hotel.
- Overall Rating 7/10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best)
- Room Type : Deluxe
• Nice clean rooms.
• Very comfortable beds and sleep quality was very good.
• Covered access to MRT, Bugis mall and hell a lot of restaurants if you prefer to eat out.
• Breakfast quality was good with a lot of options.
• Very nice, polite, helpful and smiling staff.
• Being an IHG Rewards Club member entitles you to free high speed internet access, fruit basket and welcome drink.
• The Deluxe room was a bit cramped up for space especially since we had a 3 yr old daughter who kept on running around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury landmark set in the heart of a historic precinct, InterContinental Singapore is deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental