Located centrally from all popular places in Singapore, Intercontinental is a stunning property to stay at. A very boutique like interior with magnificently done lobby area with live piano every evening. About a tenner on the cab to all places ud like to explore in the city. The popular Bugis Junction is right next door, which offers many shops to buy local things and souvenirs. Across the road from the shopping arcade and local flea market area. Quality service and very helpful staff, on our last day we wished to dine at a Japanese joint but we were running late to make a reservation, the concierge was kind enough to take the leap on it and book us a table at a Jap restaurant that stays open late at the Clark Quay. If you are looking for a classy stay which is central yet tucked away allowing sufficient privacy..this is it!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental
- InterContinental Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Singapore, the only luxury hotel in Singapore to preserve Peranakan artistry in a shophouse-style setting, is located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered, air-conditioned shopping street. Descendants of the Chinese traders and local Malay women from as early as the 17th century, the Peranakans blend Chinese art and Malay style harmoniously to create a unique architectural look. Set in the heart of historic Bugis and minutes away from Marina Bay, Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping and entertainment district, the hotel is a unique landmark replete with subtle Peranakan undertones, from timeless furnishing with elaborate carvings to rich tapestry and intricate ceramics. With 403 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with modern amenities blending seamlessly into the décor as well as a variety of award-winning restaurants, bar and lounge, the hotel is a city sanctuary that delivers an authentic and enriching experience combined with world-class facilities and services for all discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.