I don't often stay in expensive hotels but decided to treat myself for 3 nights in Nov 2012 and this was perfect. Roomy, clean, with the most comfortable beds and pillows ever. Great deep bath for relaxing, friendly efficient service, and in an ideal location for all of Singapore's central sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Singapore, the only luxury hotel in Singapore to preserve Peranakan artistry in a shophouse-style setting, is located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered, air-conditioned shopping street. Descendants of the Chinese traders and local Malay women from as early as the 17th century, the Peranakans blend Chinese art and Malay style harmoniously to create a unique architectural look. Set in the heart of historic Bugis and minutes away from Marina Bay, Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping and entertainment district, the hotel is a unique landmark replete with subtle Peranakan undertones, from timeless furnishing with elaborate carvings to rich tapestry and intricate ceramics. With 403 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with modern amenities blending seamlessly into the décor as well as a variety of award-winning restaurants, bar and lounge, the hotel is a city sanctuary that delivers an authentic and enriching experience combined with world-class facilities and services for all discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental