“I would definately return...either for business or pleasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 7,382 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Italian Steakhouse specialising in the Bistecca alla Fiorentina a 1.1Kg sharing Wagyu t-bone steak.
Singapore, Singapore
“I would definately return...either for business or pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This particular occasion was a business evening meal. Restaurant plit into 2...smaller eating area as you walk in...then you walk past the open view kitchen where you can see the chefs at work...in the rear a section with another 15 or so tables .We are not the easiest buch to keep satisfied. I cant really fault the staff. Enrico conducted the table very well.It is a steak place so fish wasn't even considered. The table had a some simple starters that were of offer and a mixed order of meats. Decent selection of wines on offer. I settled for the boneless Ribeye. Others did a combo. and one did the monterous T bone! Meat is grilled plain....as good meat should be. You wanna add salt or a sauce...that's your perogative.I have to say my ribeye wasn't up there with the best steak I've had.. It wasn't particularly tender. But the T bone on the table was another level. Very tasty meat. Perfectly cooked and very tender. The necessarily veg etc were all well presented...cooked to your liking and tasty,Good atmosphere to the place and obviously popular. As I say... I was rather disappointed with my meat but it will not put me off returning to give it a second chance . For me it gets the vote on location...meat ( let's hope I get better next time Enrico ) and atmosphere. Good for business and couples. Without doubt Bistecca is worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The steak was blackened on the outside and raw in the middle and medium around the edges. I am almost certain they didn't use any seasoning (not even salt) on the steak. It came with 4 sauces. 1 of which was supposed to be a salsa verde but was more like puréed spinach. Their homemade katsup was good and they have a decent wine selection. Crazy overpriced for what you get. I can not wait to go back to the states and have a better steak dinner.

Visited June 2013
BisteccaTuscanStk, Owner at Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hi Shewolfd,

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at Bistecca. We're sorry to hear that your steak did not match your expectations when you joined us for dinner; as a Tuscan steakhouse we ensure that our thick-cut steaks are cooked in the traditional Florentine style. We understand that everyone's taste in steak is different and cater to any individual requests from our guests.

We would be more than happy to have you join us again at Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse, taking your feedback on board to ensure that your experience with us is a more enjoyable and memorable one. Please feel free to contact me at enquiries@bistecca.com.sg if you would like to discuss your experience with us further.

- Megan, Bistecca
“An Argentine's Opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I grew up 16 years in Argentina which is known for it's incredible beef, so when I say that the meat at Bistecca is exceptional, there is some power behind those words. I have been to Bistecca 3 times and have been impressed every time at the level of service as well as the quality of food right down to the scrumptious desserts! This place also has the right environment and personality..don't even feel like I'm in Singapore!

Couldn't recommend it more!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“Excellent steakhouse experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went to Bistecca for a weeknight meal with friend and was greeted with warm and family staff. I like the decor with red and black theme and comfortable setting. It was hard to decide what to try first but the service staff recommended a few dishes that were just excellent! We had an appetizer and shared the huge florentine steak that was just so juicy and full of flavor. They also have a great selection of wine. It was a nice evening with my friend with great food and great ambience to just chat and relax. Excellent experience all around and will definitely go again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quite excellent - in all aspects”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had an enjoyable evening at Bistecca catching up with some friends. It was a good dining experience in all aspects - food, service, atmosphere, great company (my own).
Firstly, the service was immaculate. The waiter knows his stuffs, and was even able to recommend a wine based on our very rudimentary description of taste preferences. We ended up with a Tuscany wine from the Chianti region, and it paired very well with my main courses. The main courses were of main sides with steak. And the slab of meat didn't disappoint.
The interior of the restaurant was of dark tones on stripped-down walls, juxtaposed against a swanky bar and an open-view kitchen. Not entirely Italian, but modern/contemporary enough. I liked the location too, once a street of noisy pubs but the addition of the likes of Bistecca brought about some class to the area.

• Visited April 2013