“Its been a while but as good as ever” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 181 Dessert in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cologne, Germany
“Its been a while but as good as ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Since my last visit, there has been some changes with chef and small decor updates. Most importantly, the ambience remains cozy and intimate and the food is still very good. The ossobuco was very filling and tasty, followed by a insanely perfect chocolate lava cake. Keep up the good work over there.

• Visited May 2014

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Delicious Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited PepeNero with a couple of friends. We chose their degustation special 4 course meal - we were there on a Wednesday Ladies Night so it included free flow Prosecco. Fantastic value for $69 for meal and free flow. Great service and nice ambience. Definitely recommend it based on our experience.

• Visited April 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“You should be here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Last month was my mum's birthday. We were there for dinner. The ambient was really nice. My Italian housemate was the one who recommended this place and said that The Fiorentina here was better than any restaurant he had tried in Italy. So we ordered La Fiorentina as the main course, the beef was really king beef. I couldn't explain how good it is with words. Mum ordered panna cotta for the dessert, and before we go home, Asya, the Waiter present my mom with small flower bouquet and a birthday card. I'm planning to go back here when I visit Singapore this January.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“wiped my plate clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was there for dinner during restaurant week. The food just blew me away. It started with the bread basket that came with sundried tomatoes and olive dips. Not just your usual olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

We had the $55 restaurant week menu. The bresaola with figs was a good match as it helped balance the saltiness of the bresaola and my friend's asparagus with parma ham and burrata was really good too.

The mains of lobster pasta and beef that we had were really nicely done. The beef was pink and juicy and topped with a piece of foie gras. Best combination ever. The tiramisu I had for dessert was one of the best I've had in a while. I ate everything on my plate, firstly because it was so good, and secondly, because the serving portions were just nice.

Last but not least, the restaurant has a nice ambience, and we happily sat there chatting till almost closing time. I'm planning to go back again this week.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Deli Italian Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had a really nice Saturday lunch in PepeNero: the ambient was really nice and the food was even better! The home-made gnocchi, the raviolis, the the foie-gras pasta, the parmigiana di melanzane, the ginger creme-brule...the only thing I had to regret was that my stomach was running out of space!. I've tried many Italian restaurants in Singapore so far, so I couldn't help but notice that this one really keeps the Italian essence in all the dishes and seasoning I've tried so far. Congrats!

PD: Can't wait to go back and try the Oxtail Stew!

• Visited August 2013