“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
20 attraction reviews
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I did a facial at the SKII Spa outlet at Millenia Walk. The therapist (Ivy) went through the steps very loudly and quickly during the facial session before we started the treatment. She also assumed I spoke Chinese, and spoke to me in Chinese throughout. During the facial session she kept asking me questions and going into a lengthy discussion about my profession and even though I politely told her I came to relax. Her service was very cursory and not meticulous, and seemed as though she was eager to end the facial and get her job done. Towards the end, the therapist tried to sell me a package (which is the norm and perfectly acceptable, and I smiled politely.) Average facial, thorough (but manual) extractions, and very unprofessional facial service by the therapist Ivy. Not something you will expect from a brand name like SKII.

Visited July 2013