This residence hotel and it's helpful staff made our first-time stay in Singapore a pure pleasure. It was just what the other reviews led us to expect. However you must be planning a stay of 7 days or more and, of course, you can stay much longer. In fact, on our first day there, we met a gentleman that was already in his 8th month in residence!!!
First and foremost, the entire staff was most accommodating!! Just one example is that our flight arrived in Singapore very early in the morning, and they allowed us to secure our bags until our room was available for check-in.
Also when we asked about information in relation to any particular attraction, they produced information and even supplied some of their own recommendations.
The Forest provided many other little touches that we appreciated during our 2 week stay such as:
1. Room curtains that were heavy and light-eliminating so we could get our rest and adjust to the new time zone.
2. Security card access to reach the upper floors.
3. In-room safe for your valuables.
4. Several adapter plugs were already placed into the room sockets.
5. Ice cube trays filled and 2 large bottles of mineral water were already chilled.
6. Kitchenette had sufficient utensils and dishes (including stemware).
7. Rooftop sitting, conversation, and viewing area was lovely.
8. Breakfast buffet with a good variety of items, including fresh fruit. Gideon makes wonderful pancakes and omelets.
9. Auto-on lighting when the closet doors were opened.
10. DND (do not disturb) light and Clean Room light switches for the maid service.
11. Location that was within walking distance (10-15 min.) to two malls and the MRT.
12. They provide business cards with the hotel address so that we could communicate easily with taxi drivers.
13. It was good to have the laundry room available in the basement (SG $5 for washer loads & free dryer).
14. Free in-room internet was very much appreciated and helpful.
15. Once again, the staff was most congenial. Everyone from front desk, dining room, and even gardeners were friendly and welcoming. They went out of their way to be helpful.
In conclusion, we will be staying here again when we return to Singapore, and will recommend it to anyone planning a longer term stay in Singapore.
- Also Known As:
- The Forest By Wangz Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE FOREST BY WANGZ is an exclusive 38-apartment boutique serviced residence offering flexible short term and monthly stays in the heart of Singapore. Ideal for the expatriate on project assignment or relocation, the residence is located just a short drive from the vibrant Orchard Road, the financial district and medical research hub at Novena.Offering comfortable, modern style accommodations including a separate open plan style living and dining area with a fully-equipped kitchenette, the residence also has excellent leisure facilities such as a fitness centre, an outdoor infinity-edge lap pool and a rooftop garden with spectacular cityscape views.Residents at THE FOREST BY WANGZ are pampered by a dedicated team providing attentive and discreet service as we invite all to stay inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Forest by Wangz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.