Arguably the best hostel in Singapore for backpackers.
1. The complimentary breakfast duration feels too short. For the amazing night life in Singapore, it'd be impossible to wake up in time for it.
2. The cheap massage joints around, better to stay away from them.
3. Weak wireless internet connection in some of the corner pods.
4. No water jets in the bathrooms.
1. Super comfy beds and sparkling clean corner rooms.
2. The location. China town is lovely to walk around, if a little adventurous you might even take 15 min walk to Clark Quay, 2 min walk to the China Town MRT, McDonalds almost next door.
3. The staff. Friendly yet extremely professional, its not easy.
There just might not be an end to the Pros, but i would highly recommend this hostel, its the best what that money can buy.