Arguably the best hostel in Singapore for backpackers.
1. The complimentary breakfast duration feels too short. For the amazing night life in Singapore, it'd be impossible to wake up in time for it.
2. The cheap massage joints around, better to stay away from them.
3. Weak wireless internet connection in some of the corner pods.
4. No water jets in the bathrooms.
1. Super comfy beds and sparkling clean corner rooms.
2. The location. China town is lovely to walk around, if a little adventurous you might even take 15 min walk to Clark Quay, 2 min walk to the China Town MRT, McDonalds almost next door.
3. The staff. Friendly yet extremely professional, its not easy.
There just might not be an end to the Pros, but i would highly recommend this hostel, its the best what that money can buy.
- Also Known As:
- Wink Hotel Singapore
- Wink Hotel
- Wink Hostel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High style and high tech converge at Wink Hostel - the flashpackers’ travel accommodation of choice. Without sacrificing coziness and budget of the traditional backpackers’ inn, Wink innovates beyond conventional hostels in design, quality and conveniences.Amongst the very first worldwide to tout “pod” style beds, Wink’s own designer twist to the concept indulges travellers their private sleeping sanctums, while allowing for socializing in individual rooms.Queen-sized pods are available for couples travelling together, or the traveller who yearns a bigger bed. Ladies dormitories, complete with vanity counters, provide female guests better peace of mind and a little luxury on the side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Wink Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.