“Like to have stayed longer” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
30%off +Free B'fast +WiFi
Ranked #10 of 184 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
“Like to have stayed longer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Great location. Great garden and facilities. Friendly people. Happy to stay here again. I found the people very happy to help when I had a problem. Everyone was attentive and always smiling. The breakfast was great for adults and children a great selection to make us all happy. Healthy fruit, yogurt, and plenty more to start your day with a healthy breakfast. Once we had our satisfying breakfast we all went to have fun in the pool. What fantastic pools we have a choice of three. Depending on what you want to do just relax or go for a serious swim you can use the lap pool. What fantastic gardens so well manicured, everything so alive and green. There are also massage tables how much fun is that.

• Stayed October 2012
KaramjitKaur, Manager at Orchard Scotts Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Georgegeorgegina

It’s been our pleasure to have had the opportunity to extend the Orchard Scotts Hospitality to you and your family during your recent stay with us. Your appreciation and description of the grounds makes it so inviting for one and all. It was fun hosting you and we look forward to your next visit.

Residence Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Arabic first
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

we stayed in orchard scotts residences for 3 weeks.
we are very satisfied of our stay there.
The accomodation is excellent, you have everything there : swimming pool, playgrounds, tenniscourt, basketballcourt, gym, sauna,...
Housekeeping is very good, friendly people who do there job well.
The management is very profesional, helpfull and always at your service.
We definatly come back here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jillandco188636

It's been out pleasure to have the opportunity to extend the Orchard Scotts Hospitality to you and your family. We look forward to your next visit soon to Singapore.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff will bend over backwards to help you. Great facilities. Outdoor area is amazing. Love it! Would definitely recommend if you are staying in Singapore and want to be in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Close to public transport and orchard road. Room service is fantastic as is our wonderful cleaner Leutchemi. She knows exactly how we like our room cleaned. The staff are so fantastic with the children which for me is a big pull. The staff even help my children with their mandarin homework!!! If I was ever in Singapore again I wouldn't choose anywhere else to stay. Will definatly be back. Thanks Kranjit and your amazing staff!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Flidj

Both the staff and I have been extremely happy to extend the Orchard Scotts Hospitality to you and your family. Thank you for appreciating Letchumi’s work which she proudly carries out daily.

Jane and Lisa too are glad to have coached Joshua in his attempt to master Mandarin. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Sandnes, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed fore 2 weeks and was werry pleased for the way the hotel took care of me and my friends, the qvality of the rooms was werry fine
short distans to down town, subway, shopping Newton eating place, etc,
its a lot of buildin activitys in the area, but still nothing influiting on the hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KaramjitKaur, Manager at Orchard Scotts Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear 66Jonny

Thank you for the review on Orchard Scotts Residences. Glad that you were pleased with the services, facilities and the location of our Residence. We look forward to your next visit to OSR.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed at the apartment during and after the hospitalisation of my daughter at GlenE. She has been hospitalised for almost a month and a 10 days stay at the apartment afterward really gave her a different surroundings and for us her family really happy to see her enjoy the stay before go back to Jakarta.
Thanks for all staff including the far east plaza staff that really understand our needs and have try their best to fulfilled what we needed during those days of trials.

Room Tip: If frequent taxy service will be needed during your stay find a room that is close by to elevator t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KaramjitKaur, Manager at Orchard Scotts Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Irwan H

On behalf of the staff of Far East Plaza and Orchard Scotts Residences, we appreciate and would like to thank you for the review. We are glad that your daughter has recovered and enjoyed our services and facilities during her recovery. Wishing you and your family the best of health and a pleasant journey home.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Recently finished a 18-month long oversees assignment stationed in Singapore and had the good fortune of staying at Orchard Scotts. The apartments are good sized (similar to US), facilities are top-notch and the people (both management & care-takers) are exceptional. I typically do not write online reviews, but I am making an exception in this case because I feel that this facility, especially the people, needs to be recognized and the kudos documented. There are too many good things about this place, so I will limit to just the highlight ...

Location ... Heart of town, but tucked away in a very quiet neighborhood. 3-4 mins walk from Newton MRT (the main N-S subway) and also from the Newton Hawker center (for those who don't know ... Hawker center is a like food mall full of street food vendors, dispersed all through SG, with about 80 stalls in this one). For most nights, this is where I had dinner (though the apartments do come stocked with very good quality cookware, if I did choose to cook). It is about 15 min walk to Orchard road (or 1 subway stop), the main glitz and shopping area of SG. This is also the only MRT station with no malls attached to it, so you don't have to fight crowds to get on the subway.

Facilities ... are world class. There is hot tub, sauna and steam room (which I used often). The pools are great and the management hold numerous events year round especially for young children. I loved the BBQ cabanas by the pools (helped me make bunch of local friends who always wanted to have a BBQ at my place). Order food online, get it delivered to the concierge in the building, who would move the food to your cabana. You cook, eat, dip in the pool, enjoy. The best part ... you don't have to worry about cleaning .... they have staff for that.

People ... management, staff, care-takers .... all exceptional. they all go over and beyond to make you feel special. Ding cleaned my apartment most days. She must have made a note of my preferences when she came in every morning, as she would do things accordingly (like the order in which I put towels on the hanger). When she found out that I threw my back out bending over to open the bath mat, she always left the mat opened. I will miss her. I needed my visa picked up from the Japanese Embassy. Becs (management office) volunteered to pick it up for me (and she did it on her off-time). She along with everybody else in the management office is just beyond exceptional and I shall miss them very much. I would also recommend to everyone reading this to talk to the people in the management office, if you are looking for suggestions for food, places to go etc. within SG or neighboring countries.

Overall, this is a great place to be. Coming home here after a long streesful did make the sting of being away from home more bearable.

The only con about the location is that there no decent pubs in the neighborhood, so if you are single and want to end your day with a cocktail, you are 1-stop away from the heart of it all.

Room Tip: I asked for a room facing the pool and higher floor. I was told by a colleague staying on the other...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
KaramjitKaur, Manager at Orchard Scotts Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Bigswami

We are glad that you enjoyed the Orchard Scotts Experience.

The team, especially Dinghuan and Becs, appreciate the special mention and are delighted to have been of service to you during your stay.

Your presence is truly missed by one and all, as we enjoyed your visits to our events and the Management Office and making it more fun and lively.

Wish you all the best and we look forward to seeing you back at OSR soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great and Nice Place for all the time to visit and stay and I have been known this Apartment for 4 years over and I was connected and stay with this Orchard Scott apartment for 3 years over for most of the every months. Great, Clean and Nice place and convenient to go for shopping too.. Even though I selected on Jan 2013 when I travel as below, I was ever use their service since 2010 March.

Room Tip: Normally We used to get on Penthouse.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear YinThu

Thank you for making Orchard Scotts Residences your choice apartment during your visits to Singapore.

We always look forward to your visits and welcoming your guests as well. Looking forward to you next visit soon, for another Orchard Scotts Experience.

Residence Manager

Been to Orchard Scotts Residences by Far East Hospitality? Share your experiences!