I had the displeasure of staying here for 2 nights. There are many reason I disliked this hotel and they are as follows:
1) Rooms are the smallest I have ever seen. I have heard of capsule sized rooms and this is what they should be called not doubles. The double rooms are actually single rooms with a double bed. We had no room for our luggage. Extremely difficult to maneuver in the room. The shower is over the toilet hence why I gave a poor rating for cleanliness.
2) Seeing as it is a single room with a double bed squashed into it, the price is ridiculous. Look for better deals.
3) The location although close enough to the MRT is in a car repair estate. This hotel is not really in Little India as advertised.
4) Breakfast was a waste of time. Cold horrible pancakes which I wondered why they even bother. I have got better in a hostel.
5) Phone in the room didn't work.
6) $100 key deposit which seems a bit excessive.
7) Staff were not that helpful. Our flight was cancelled at the last minute and asked to make a local call but this was too much hassle so we went elsewhere.
*the staff are friendly but the hotel is ridiculous due to the room size.
My advice is look elsewhere, try and book early and if you think of staying here, you are better off staying in a hostel. The owner has a lot of cheek advertising this place as "double room", breakfast included and even as a hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tresor Tavern Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tresor Tavern Hotel Singapore