“Excellent modern Indian cuisine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Punjab Grill

Punjab Grill
2 Bay Front Avenue, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands | B1-01A, Singapore 018972, Singapore
6688 7395
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #178 of 7,094 restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Afghani
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent modern Indian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Good sized portion and delicious food in a luxuriously decorated environment. The kitchen with the huge tandoors is visible.

• Visited January 2013

76% Recommend
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Good food for INDIANS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

its very difficult to find a good indian restaurant in foreign countries and this places serves you lip smacking food just like what you would have eaten in India.
Though a little on the expensive side but still worth it.
Do try the Kabuli Chana there :)

Visited December 2012
Punjabgrill, Director of Sales at Punjab Grill, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience of dining at Punjab Grill.

We would appreciate if you could send any particular feedback you have to info@punjabgrill.com.sg

We do look forward to seeing you again
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Fine Indian dining in the Marina Bay Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I dinned at the Punjab Grill while staying at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. We were reccomened an Northern Indian mushroom dish that was simply delicious, but expensive. Good attentive service.

• Visited December 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Good, But...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

So here's the thing. I have eaten at four different Punjab Grills now; three are in India, one in Singapore. In India, this is one of my favorite restaurants and I look forward to going every time I'm there...and I'm never dissapointed. The food is excellent and the price is reasonable. I had seen the Singapore restaurant being set up the last time I was there, and was excited to give it a try. This time it was open. So I did. With my wife. Who thought it was great. And it WAS better than good. But it wasn't as good as the ones in India. And it was VERY expensive.Six pieces of chicken in my Butter Chicken. Five pieces of Panner. A piece of Butter Naan. Rice. Bottle of Water. $120S. I know the rent in Marina Bay Sands is not cheap, but the pricing of this restaurant alone has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. Even compared to a couple of other high end restaurants in the Marina Bay complex, where I have also eaten. If you have money to burn, this is the place. If you want Indian food every bit as good as this or maybe better, a lot more of it, better variety, all at less than half what you will pay here (for lunch), take a quick taxi ride up to Tanglin Mall and go to Yantra for their lunch buffet. You will leave feeling you just made a fantastic discovery, and save at least $70S in the process! Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback

We regret that the experience you had didn't satisfy you altogether. We endeavor to ensure that the quality of food in all the Punjab Grills is the same and we will take cognizance of your feedback in the difference you found.

We appreciate your feedback on the prices too. We have deliberated on a buffet offering that could help us to lower prices but we have decided for the moment to serve the food to the guests on the table. May we still suggest to you to try our set lunch offerings as they have been devised to offer the best of both scenarios

We would appreciate if you give your feedback on info@punjabgrill.com.sg

Thanks and looking forward to serving you again
“A meal worth traveling to singapore alone for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Fantastically good food and service. Have not had better Indian food anywhere and this food is worth traveling to singapore for.
Must Try the butter chicken