“new Ichiban Sushi outlet at the ARC” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ichiban Sushi

Ichiban Sushi
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West | Clementi Mall #05-28/30, Singapore 129588, Singapore
6659 1882
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,960 of 7,750 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Singapore
“new Ichiban Sushi outlet at the ARC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is the Ichiban Sushi restaurant at ARC (Alexandra Retail Centre), part of PSA Bldg. Better to get seats nearer to Alexandra Rd so the external view won't give you a claustrophobic feel. The sashimi and sushi were good. Restaurant not very big but currently, not many people patronising the restaurant outside working hours i.e. public holidays and weekends. Service level is good, quick response to requests.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Singapore City, null, Singapore
“Friendly Japanese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This restaurant is always crowded during meal time. So for today, we decided to come a little early o beat the lunch time crowd. We sat at the bar with sushi rolling by on the conveyor belt. Food was fresh. Waitresses were attentive and served us with smile.

We were greeted with a rowdy welcome in Japanese. Reminded me of restaurants in Japan. The Japanese tea was a little too diluted for my taste.

The set lunch was very well presented. Enjoyed the lunch, the experience and environment. Will come again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Ichiban Sushi @ IMM”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I was there with my family on a Saturday. It was crowded and the restaurant is full. The service staff (including the Manager) have no smiling face and service was bad. When asked to refill green tea, I shouted almost at the top of my voice but they just walked pass and ignored. I had to walk to them to get their attention. When paying the bill, the cashier was busy explaining the use of their card to the previous customer and ignore the rest waiting behind. She actually ask me to wait while she explain to the other customer which I don't even understand what she is trying to say. I would suggest you to go Jurong Point instead, they provide good service even if they are super busy.

• Visited April 2012