We stayed for 4D/3N at the hotel. Made a reservation for quad bed room, but when we arrive, they give us a room consists of 6 bed, but that wouldn't be a problem since the room is all ours. The room is clean, bed is comfortable, but the room quite bit small. Dissapointment came from the noise from the other room, the wall is very thin, we can hear our neighbour voice, and the room next to our room has sliding door that caused a loud noise everytime people closed it.
Lot of reviews said that the location of the hotel are very convinient, and that is TRUE, only few steps from Chinatown MRT Station, 3 minutes walk to McDonalds. There are many shops and palces to eat around the hotel. But we are moslem, having difficult time to find a place to eat which is "no pork and lard" because most of them are chinese food.
The hotel provide standard breakfast, corn flakes, bread, apple, coffe/tea. Wifi speed is pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are new and we were opened since October 2011. At 5footway.inn, we are built on the concept that budget accommodation can be centrally located, can be tasteful, can be packed with amenities, and can come with 5-star service. Located at historic Chinatown, right by the MRT station, we are extremely well connected and within walking distance to many attractions in Chinatown, Little India, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, museums etc. You will be glad you chose Chinatown as you spend very little time and money on traveling.. Great care has also been taken to ensure that comfort and service remain top of our list and that you'd wish you had stayed longer. We pack the premise with: 1) anti-dustmite beds equipped with privacy curtains 2) free breakfast3) spacious entertainment areas 4) spacious outdoor dining terrace5) hostel-wide broadband WIFI (yes, even in your beds)6) the latest iMacs for free guest use7) individual reading lights 8) hairdryers, shampoo, shower gel5footway.inn presents a break from the conventional hostel with its well-defined personal and communal spaces, clever use of design and attention to details. At 5footway.inn, small is spacious and budget is boutique. Come experience this with people from all walks of life amid the comforts of modernity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your 5footway.inn Project Chinatown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Foot Way Hotel Singapore
- 5footway.Inn Project Chinatown Singapore