“Great three months” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Village Residence West Coast by Far East Hospitality

You added Village Residence West Coast by Far East Hospitality to your Saves list
Village Residence West Coast by Far East Hospitality
154 West Coast Road, Singapore 127371, Singapore (Formerly West Coast Village Residences )   |
Ranked #15 of 184 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Singapore, Singapore
“Great three months”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I am glad that I had the opportunity of staying at the West Coast Village Residence in West Coast, Singapore for three months, from the late February to late May, 2013. During my stay, I found that the ambiance of the residence is quite great. The living rooms, the drawing room, kitchen and bathrooms were well furnished. The swimming pool and other facilities were quite comprehensive. All the staffs here at the West Coast Village Residence including Vijay, Madam Tuan and Halen were helpful. They showed their professional attitude and did their duties with great endeavour. I'm sure that those who lived at the rooms ended with 01 or 02 had a great view of the nearby sea. The uninterrupted facilities of electricity, Wi-Fi and cable channel made the leisure time quite enjoyable. I will reminisce my staying here for many a days.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
suraiyah z, Manager at Village Residence West Coast by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Jamil0501

Thank you for writing and reviewing us here in Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you had a great experience staying with us here for the past 3 months. I will share your kind compliment to the rest of our team especially, Vijay, Mdm Tuan and Halena.
Our team is always here to help in any other ways they can.

Once again, thank you from all of us here in West Coast Village.
Hope to see you again.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I really like this hotel, cozy and lovely.I had a great time with my friends here.And also the staff here became our friends.

whenever you need sth, they were here to help, including the front table, cleaning lady, security aunt and so on.

it is very close to west coast plaza a shopping center and west coast market,there are many choices for people to eat, to drink and to shop.

I have been here for almost 3 months.I enjoyed relaxing at the swimming pool, walking to the sea side and west coast park.

thanks a lot

Dear Chaosun

Thank you for the kind review and sharing your wonderful stay experience. I will share this compliment with the rest of the team here.

Once again, on behalf of all of us here thank you for chossing West Coast Village and hopes to see you again.

Homagama, null, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for nearly three months for a training at Nanygang Technological University (AJF 2013) and I found out it is one of the best places to stay. It's a perfect starting for adventures in Singapore. Location is brilliant,I used to stay on the 14th floor. Every where you get to see nice scenaries. From one side its beautiful sea side with harbour area, other side its beautiful park. Evening view of the sea side cannot express in word. All the facilities(shopping mall, markets,etc) are very close by. Fits nicely with neighborhood so many affordable food joints, restaurants and markets.Calm and cool surroundings. Many facilities for meaningful leisure time nice pool side, gym, tennis court and park in front of the hotel is superb.Hospitality of the staff members greatly appreciated. I don't need to be fuss over the cleaning of my room...the lady who comes for cleaning Siew Pin knows what we needed, (when my family is here she knows about extra towels,pilow and bed covers). Apartment equipped with everything what we needed TV,Cassette player , video player , each and every kitchen utensils, day today hose hold utensils and so on.

It is highly recommended this hotel if any one decides to stay in Singapore for quite long period ( around five days or more than that) and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All facilities available here are great for a holiday
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Samanthikadesil..S

Thank you for taking your time to write and review us here in Tripadvisor.
We trully glad that you had the best experience staying here. Your compliment for our housekeeper, Siew Ping will indeed encourage her even more. I will share your appreciation with the rest of team and we are looking forward of seeing you again here with us.

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

When I stay in here, I usually close my door to lose my property. But Ms Chokamal told me to unlock the door. There have not been such kinds of problem here. The place is safe. She want also cleaning service. When I lock the door, she could not do cleaning. But she always keep new towels and clean some available area. Later, I keep my door open on cleaning day. I am confident that this place is safe. I think Mr Chokamal and others staff too. It is a wonderful time living here with all facilities you provided.
Thank a lot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Minhzaw

Thank you for the review and thank you for believing in us. The compliment will be shared to the team here and I believed they be delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay experience.

On behalf of Chokamal and the rest of the team here, once again, we thank you and glad we have made you feel safe and confident while staying with us. Cheers...

Suraiya Zainal
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for more than two months now. I will stay here for a month more.

This is a hotel run by a very friendly group of people. Its apartments equipped with good kitchen sets, swimming pool, tennis court, and steam room combined with the hospitality of the staff members make this hotel great for anyone on a holiday.

Besides, Halena, a Malaysian housekeeper, goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and at home. When she comes in, she would keep nothing unattended to, including a grain of sand that you have brought from the beach. She thoroughly enjoys what she does.

Dear Needrup Z

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay experience here and the compliment to our team here especially the housekeeper, Halena.
I will share this with her and the rest of team. I believed they will be delighted to heard that you had, had a great time staying here and sharing this in Tripadvisor.

Thank you once again from all of us here in West Coast Village.

Gladstone, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We r here for 6 weeks and made a big family already. Pupil here are very friendly, especially to kids. Housekeeping service is excellent(mrs chokamal and mrs skew pin are very friendly to my kids. All the facilities(shopping mall, markets,etc) are very close by. I would recommend this place to stay as a family.(room no 11-04).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hi Priya_2_13

Thank you for reviewing us here in TripAdvisor. We are glad that you and family had a pleasant experience during your stay here with us in West Coast Villagea and thank you for sharing that experience.

Once again, on behalf of Chokamal and Siew Pin and the rest of the team here, we like to say thank you.

Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

While my stay at West Coast Village Residences is about to end, I would like to share my experience. over all the stay was nice, convenient. Management was efficient. Never had to call twice for any problem. despite the occasional internet problem every thing is worth appreciating. I would especially like to mention the house keeping staff. The staff members who use to come at our apartment (11-02) Chokamai and Siew Pin are very efficient, regular swift and organised. Never saw them wasting time nor they ever tried to talk unnecessary. always come greet with a smile do their work and leave. One i wanted to sleep and didn't want my room to be cleaned even then they were so careful that they changed the towels. I want to thank both of them and the management . Chokamai and Siew Pin keep up the good work

Dear Fareeha S

Thank you for taking your time to review us here in TripAdvisor and showing your appreciation to our staff especially the housekeeper, Chokamal and Siew Pin. Yes, they are indeed our asset here in West Coast Village. Will share this compliment with both of them and the rest of the team here.
Once again, from all of us here, thank you and hope to see you back here again.

Suraiyah Zainal

Been to Village Residence West Coast by Far East Hospitality? Share your experiences!