“Great Food, Great Location. Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #981 of 7,094 restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Portuguese
Imus, Cavite, Philippines
“Great Food, Great Location. Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was first introduced to eating at Nandos last March 2011, my boss and colleagues held a small meeting in Nandos and from that day forward I fell inlove with their food :) I always visit Nandos when I travel to Singapore approx 3x a year, They actually don't accommodate reservations. Because of heavy traffic the restau gets being inside Bugis Junction and right down Hotel Interconn. Though without reservations we hoped they could accommodate a medium crowd like us (15 people) and to our surprise, they let us use their outside chairs and tables, which converted to a long table discussion and presentation area. Anyhow, I could list their several foods and not get tired because I love all of them. But special mention to the spices they cook chicken with, I like herbs and spices the most.

Last time I was there, when I brought my family sept 2012 last yr to watch F1. They also loved it! I hope, they can open a branch here in the Philippines! :) All the best!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
San Jose, California
“Amazing chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I just love Nando's. The whole feel of the place, the vibes and the food. Amazing. Their sauces are to die for. I was a little disappointed with the quantity this time but still, I'll keep going back to Nando's. They have the most tender and delicious chicken.

Visited May 2012
Johannesburg
“Nandos@bugis station is fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Nandos chain in singapore seems consistent. I went to the Restuarant at Bugis Station (Victoria Street I think). For two hearty meals we paid $48 including all charges. Still worth every dollar. (for management attention: roll remains over priced)

The food was tasty and cooked well. Service was great and very friendly. Atmosphere was fun. They normally very busy so prepare to be disappointed during peak hours. The menu is the same as other Nandos. I dont think at this one at Bugis, that they scream out welcomes. At Tanglin they do that. Sad that they close at 10pm. I'm sure if they stayed open 2hrs more they will still have a full house (I think that's a meal option too).

Try out Nandos @ Bugis and ask them to make your chicken choices the way you want it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“South African Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

delicious food, nice sweet restaurant. In bugis junktion, this restaurant is there, fine dining and delicious food. Must go there.

Visited April 2012
“Nothing to rave about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch to the new outlet at Plaza Singapura. Staff were super friendly, setting was pleasant. The mocktails were good, but food was a bit of a let down. We ordered the kick as spicy chicken with corn, chips, and spicy rice. The chicken was hardly spicy. The corn was cold and had no charred markings on it....looked and tasted like frozen cobs that were thawed and served. Rice was barely warm. The only thing that came out piping hot was the chips. Perhaps the restaurant should think about investing in a more powerful microwave.