“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 10 at Claymore

10 at Claymore
10 Claymore Road | Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel, Singapore, Singapore (Orchard Road)
(65) 6831 6686
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was my best friend's birthday and I happen to chance upon 10 at Claymore. I am so glad that we spent the special night at such an awesome place. Not to mention the fresh and delicious buffet spread; what touched us, was the great service of the Chefs and servers. They were all genuinely concern if we enjoyed ourselves and whether the food was satisfactory. There were even times when they offer to help us decide on our menus so as to ensure that we'll eat to our hearts content. Thank you so much! Special thanks to Mani, the F&B Executive, who really spent time and effort to make our visit such an awesome one. I'll definitely recommend this place to anybody who's looking for a place to rewind and a place filled with love and genuine kind intentions.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
10atClaym0re, Manager at 10 at Claymore, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your best friend’s birthday with us at 10 at Claymore!

We are delighted that you enjoyed the buffet spread which includes air-flown sashimi, freshly shucked ‘live’ oysters, fresh seafood on ice as well as our complementary Plates of Pleasure à la carte buffet menu – featuring unlimited portions of exquisite creations by our Executive Chef, Andy Oh.

I will share your compliments with Mani as well as the culinary team and our service associates as well who will be delighted to know that he made your dining experience a wonderful one.

We look forward to celebrating more special moments with you.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore
“Almost perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Dear Andy,

Words can't describe the amount of appreciation I had for you for making my dinner date a complete success! I was planning an anniversary surprise for my wife and was looking through the web for a restaurant when 10 at Claymore caught my eyes for the number of rave reviews it had received for both the food and the executive chef. I was skeptical at first but i still emailed you and to be honest, I wasn't expecting you to reply to my email. What follows after was a truly unbelievable experience as you offered me assistance in ways I could have never imagine.

Firstly, you accommodated my request to have a quiet corner in the restaurant instead of just telling me to book my seats myself over the internet.

Secondly, you gave constructive inputs on the way i should surprise my wife for the special occasion.

Thirdly, you gladly offered to received the flowers that I have ordered on my behalf so that my wife wouldn't find out.

These at just what you did before the dinner! On the actual day of the dinner, you went out of the way to put up a show with me just to surprise my wife. You also assisted to safe keep my gifts and card so that you can pass it to me subsequently. You showered us with the appropriate attention and even gave us a special treat!

I would like to give a special mention to Mani as well who has been very nice to us and even apologise for being short-handed on that day. I do agree with him as it would have been better if there had been a few more service staff in the restaurant that day who are as proactive as Mani.

Service aside, the food is also fantastic! We gorge ourselves silly on the seafood on ice and the ala-carte buffet items were also delicious. The char kway teow are truly the best i have ever tasted!

Food alone does not make a restaurant. Service matters as well and I believe both you and Mani have been very valuable assets to Pan Pacific. This is a heartfelt email on one of the best service I have ever received and I hope you can help to forward this email to your public affairs branch. I can be contacted at 96271592 if they need any clarifications.

Lastly, this will definitely not be the last time I visit 10 at Claymore. I look forward to many more pleasant dining experience at your restaurant.

Thank you Andy and Mani!

Regards,
Mr Ng and wife

Visited February 2014
Thank you Mr Ng and Mrs Ng for celebrating such a significant occasion with us at 10 at Claymore. And thank you too for your kind words. It is our honour to be your restaurant of choice to celebrate a special occasion such as Valentine's Day with you and Mrs Ng! It is not everyday that I come across such a wonderfully sincere show of love and I'm grateful that you had given me a role to play in it.

It was truly my pleasure, and Mani’s and we are delighted to have made the evening a memorable one.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and Mrs Ng back soon!

“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Food was very delicious and buffet spread was comprehensive. Seafood was very fresh. Lobsters and oysters were especially popular. Wagyu beef was tender and juicy. Chocolate fountain was excellent, though it would have been better with strawberries too. Crepes were great for dessert. Service could have been improved, waiters could have come to refill water more often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for sharing your dining experience at 10 at Claymore. We are pleased that you enjoyed the buffet and found it to be delicious and have high quality which we place great emphasis on.

This includes air-flown sashimi, freshly shucked ‘live’ oysters, fresh seafood on ice as well as our complementary Plates of Pleasure à la carte buffet menu – featuring unlimited portions of exquisite creations by our Executive Chef, Andy Oh. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the chocolate fountain and the crêpes prepared only upon order.

We have taken note of your recommendations and look forward to your return!

Joe Nanda
Restaurant Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place is very good. You can tell because so many local come here to dine and celebrate, which of course is unusual for a hotel restaurant. Food is excellent. Service too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for sharing your experience at 10 at Claymore! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the contemporary ambience of the restaurant, wide buffet spread and great service.
I will share your compliments with our culinary and service teams who will be delighted to know they made your dining experience a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

“Good quality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is my third visit and the quality of food is still of high standards. Service is also maintained at high levels. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to every buffet lover.

Special thanks to Joe Nanda, for making the last experience a good one.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for dining with us at 10 at Claymore time and again! We are especially pleased that you continually enjoy the high quality of our cuisine and service and we greatly appreciate your recommendation of the restaurant to every buffet lover.

It is my privilege to be of service to you during your last visit and we look forward to your return!

Joe Nanda