Booked on hostel.com but they couldn't find my reservation. Could not retrieve it myself because their wifi sucks. $42 per bed advertised on hostel.com as "1 bed dorm" whatever that means. It sounds like a private room but isn't. $4 extra charge if you want a towel, $20 key deposit if you want to secure your stuff. Shower logistics are terrible - there is no real place to change or put your things so they won't get soaked. The wifi barely worked and the employee working just said "yea sometimes it's really slow" - typical Singapore - don't do anything about it or fix it, just stare blankly and nod. Dorm was full of noise, light, was too hot and impossible to sleep due to people coming and going and snoring #%[%#]^ (I spent my time not being able to sleep fantasizing about giving them the private Pyle full metal jacket treatment). Even though it really sucks you're better off with a ghetto hotel 81 room for $65 - at least you stand a chance of getting some sleep although for some reason those hotels always seem to be full of Chinese people screaming in the hallway at all hours. Singapore unlike many other places in south east Asia is a really unpleasant place to explore "the lower end of the spectrum". You're lucky if you get good service in a five star hotel let alone somewhere cheap. The prince of whales is a far better hostel for cheaper and a better location too!
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.