Stayed 5 nights. Good value for money. Believed we were staying in a dorm, which sort of we're but they were infact 'pods', comfortable, could still get wifi, own plug socket within it and 2 lights, have a pull down blind for some privacy. Pods only 2 levels high so not need climb that high, but a little annoying when rucksack on the bottom and have forgotten something! Great thing is that despite the dorms being downstairs you can't hear any noise from social area upstairs
Was clean, very basic breakfast of fluorescent yellow cereal, tea and coffee and bread for toast. Desmond very sweet and helpful, recommend his walking tour just to see a perhaps more real Singapore, with opportunity to try typical Singapore breakfasts etc.
A little far out. Took over hr to get to zoo, a metro ride from centre, half an hr Ish to get to marina. Would recommend purchasing metro card - like uk Oyster card. Was fine for us as had 5days but if don't fancy the time spent travelling, consider somewhere closer
In all good for money in an expensive city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore