Stayed here 1 night prior to a cruise. Location was a little hard to find after getting off the Subway at Novena stop. (it is about 3 blocks away, though best to get a map, I paid for a cab ride of about $4 SGD.. ). Check in was quick. I was recognized as a Accor member.
Room was small (as expected for the price) and this was my first time at an Ibis hotel. There is not much space in the room, but luggage fit with room to walk around with out squeezing. No water bottles were offered (sign above faucet said tap water is drinkable). Room was clean. I did not like the all in 1 shampoo/body wash, though there was separate soap.
There is a grocery store less than a block away, along with a few places to eat.
I slept well, no noises and missed the breakfast (late breakfast started), so I ended up eating at a Toast place next to the grocery store.
Check out was quick.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel Singapore
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel
- Ibis Singapore Novena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Singapore Novena is minutes away from the CBD of Singapore and Orchard Road. The first international 3-star hotel in Novena, it is within walking distance to Novena MRT station, Corporate Offices, Tan Tock Seng hospital, Medical Centers and Shopping Malls. It features 241 stylish designed rooms with timber floors, free Wi-Fi internet access, 1 restaurant/bar and free parking. Free Ibis shuttle available to and from the hotel to listed Medical Centers and Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, ACCOR, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Singapore Novena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.