I have spent just one night there. I can clearly say thay It has a perfect location and very close to the Novena Center shopping mall and subway. There are lots of restaurants on the next street and you can get your needs from there..The room was small as the other IBIS hotels rooms but it is ok and the bed was comfortable.The bath was small also. I do not know why IBIS do not provide the bath kit featuring the cotton ear buds or shaving foam etc..Holiday Inn is the best about it..The breakfast was average. IBIS must check their breakfast selections policy. I think they must offer more and better options to their customers.If you pay about 200 $ for a room and have a ordinary breakfast is not good...The staff were good especially at the restaurant..If you want to stay next to the Novena you can stay there..
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel Singapore
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel
- Ibis Singapore Novena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Singapore Novena is minutes away from the CBD of Singapore and Orchard Road. The first international 3-star hotel in Novena, it is within walking distance to Novena MRT station, Corporate Offices, Tan Tock Seng hospital, Medical Centers and Shopping Malls. It features 241 stylish designed rooms with timber floors, free Wi-Fi internet access, 1 restaurant/bar and free parking. Free Ibis shuttle available to and from the hotel to listed Medical Centers and Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Singapore Novena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.