We stayed here for four days whilst having a look around Singapore. Small room and bathroom but very functional and extremely clean, well this is Singapore after all. Breakfast is good with an extensive range to choose from. It is help yourself so you can fill up for the day ahead. There is a shuttle bus about every hour to take you to the nearest train station or Orchid Road. Staff are helpful but I think are more accustomed to business travellers than tourists. This hotel is expensive by general Asian standards but not apparently by Singapore standards. Although we had paid fully in advance we had to hand over $50 as a deposit against incidentals. As there was no mini bar I am not sure what this covered. Wifi was free and good.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel Singapore
- Ibis Singapore Novena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Singapore Novena is minutes away from the CBD of Singapore and Orchard Road. The first international 3-star hotel in Novena, it is within walking distance to Novena MRT station, Corporate Offices, Tan Tock Seng hospital, Medical Centers and Shopping Malls. It features 241 stylish designed rooms with timber floors, free Wi-Fi internet access, 1 restaurant/bar and free parking. Free Ibis shuttle available to and from the hotel to listed Medical Centers and Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Singapore Novena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.