I spent a week at the Ibis Novena for business. The staff is very attentive and quick to help when needed. There is a restaurant where I ate the buffet breakfast each day and also had a late lunch one day. The food is good and they have a nice variety. The rooms/bathrooms are pretty small but well appointed and very clean. I was not in the hotel much as I was working and I wouldn't call the area a great tourist spot but with good transportation nearby it could be a reasonable option for business or tourism. Definitely a good value for Singapore. My only complaint is that it has no gym facilities but as I said, good value for money spent.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel Singapore
- Ibis Singapore Novena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Singapore Novena is minutes away from the CBD of Singapore and Orchard Road. The first international 3-star hotel in Novena, it is within walking distance to Novena MRT station, Corporate Offices, Tan Tock Seng hospital, Medical Centers and Shopping Malls. It features 241 stylish designed rooms with timber floors, free Wi-Fi internet access, 1 restaurant/bar and free parking. Free Ibis shuttle available to and from the hotel to listed Medical Centers and Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Singapore Novena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.