So, if you love books (like me) and you like to read (like me), you will love this place.
I love it because:
1. It's big - most probably you will find what you're looking for here
2. It's FREE - free for anyone to read :-)
3. It's clean and orderly and systematic - a microcosm of Singapore
4. It's accessible
5. It's suitable for anyone - kids to adults
6. Location is great - it's near bras basah complex, bugis junction, and many other interesting places.
7. Design and architecture - it's well thought of, well-planned, and well-designed.
Overall, if you have time in Singapore, you can drop by here, take a break, and see how the Singaporeans enjoy these kinds of facilities.
If you own or manage National Library of Singapore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.