The first time I stayed at Pillows & Toast it was quite by chance, and what a find. The staff were extremely friendly and more than willing to help a tired, early morning arrival. The use of the showers before technically checking-in was extremely welcome as was the luggage store, so that I could start my day. I stayed with Pillows & Toast a year later and the same friendly welcome and willingness to help was still evident, and more besides. This time I stayed longer and took full advantage of the local knowledge of the staff, and the facilities on offer. Ironically, this stay saw an extremely early check-out, but again a friendly face was there to assist me with the process and wave me on my way. If you want a comfortable bed in a good central location, where you can stow you valuables away in decent sized lockers, and you want lots of friendly knowledgable staff on hand, you can't go far wrong in Pillows & Toast.
- Also Known As:
- Pillows And Toast
- Pillows & Toast Hotel
- Pillows & Toast Hotel Singapore
- Pillows & Toast Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pillows & Toast is a cosy hostel in the heart of Chinatown. Just a 3-minute walk away from the Chinatown MRT station, we are near the must-see places of Singapore. Coupled with friendly & helpful staff, comfortable amenities, Pillows & Toast is your choice hostel in Singapore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Pillows & Toast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.