I love this hostel because there are so many good eateries nearby! One in particular that i like is the Korean restaurant up the street called Togi. Large portions and delicious food for a good price! Ryu Shi Won (korean actor) ate in the restaurant before too! Chinatown, which is nearby has lots of good places to eat too plus its a good place to buy souvenirs for loved ones back home :)
Its easy to get to this hostel too because of the MRT services.
The overall design of the hostel is bright and cheerful. Cleanliness could be improved slightly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pillows & Toast is a cosy hostel in the heart of Chinatown. Just a 3-minute walk away from the Chinatown MRT station, we are near the must-see places of Singapore. Coupled with friendly & helpful staff, comfortable amenities, Pillows & Toast is your choice hostel in Singapore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Pillows & Toast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillows And Toast
- Pillows & Toast Hotel Singapore
- Pillows & Toast Singapore