Quite new hotel just across from Clarke quay shopping centre and restaurants. This is primarily a business hotel so has slightly smaller rooms but the facilities are top notch.
Staff are very helpful, Kurt the exec Chef is very friendly and serves excellent quality food.
You can easily walk to Clarke quay,Chinatown,central, river boat cruises, the MRT station is right around corner , taxis are cheap $5 for a 10 minute ride , $50 for a luxury van that took 4 of us to Changing airport.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Park Regis Singapore Hotel
- Park Regis Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis Singapore is centrally located in the city centre, within easy reach of Singapore's vibrant entertainment and dining hubs such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The hotel is close to Raffles Place and Marina Bay, Singapore's commercial and entertainment hub. Perched along the Singapore River, the hotel is a mere 5 minutes' walk away from Clarke Quay MRT train station. Ultra Contemporary Hotel Rooms; Relax in your ultra contemporary studio concept guestroom with a wealth of amenities, including complimentary wireless internet access and chargeable high-speed wired internet access, 42" LCD TV, cable TV with multiple channels and Interactive TV (IPTV), Interactive Phone (IP) with IDD access, movies on demand, individually controlled air-conditioning, work desk, in-room safe, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, bathrobe, slippers, 24 hour room service, laundry and dry cleaning service. At Park Regis Singapore, you will never have to look far for a delicious meal or to unwind with a drink in your hand.If you fancy a night relaxing in your room - Park Regis Singapore is at your service with 24-hour in-room dining. A Spot of Recreation The hotel's recreational facilities include a stylish 25- metre outdoor lap pool, set next to a cascading water feature - bound to relax and rejuvenate in tranquil surroundings. Or, for an invigorating workout, the hotel offers a well-equipped fitness centre. For recreation on a larger scale, a nine-hole and eighteen-hole golf course and driving range is approximately 15-20 minutes from the hotel (fees apply). Down to Business; The full service Business Centre located on the third level provides all secretarial services. Here you will also find iMAC workstations with complimentary broadband internet access. Rental of mobile phones and laptops and private meeting rooms are available. Park Regis Singapore is Your Ultimate Choice in Central Singapore. The hotel is easy walking distance to many key attractions and to the MRT (Clarke Quay). Make Park Regis Singapore the perfect retreat for your next visit to exciting Singapore! Please note, Park Regis Singapore is a non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Park Regis Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.