“Awful Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rang Mahal Pavilion

Rang Mahal Pavilion
8 Sentosa Gateway | Hard Rock Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269, Singapore
+65 6238 7013
Dining options: Reservations
Singapore
“Awful Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

One word for the experience - Awful. Starting from the delay in seating us even though the restaurant was 90% empty - to the cavalier attitude in taking our order - to the delay in the food . The food itself was completely off too. The chicken tikkas were undercooked and the curries all had the same taste. Not going back here for sure.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

This was my fourth visit to the hotel and it was for a special occasion, being my sister's birthday. The food as always was excellent and the naan bread is absolutely delicious. The night was finished with some fabulous desserts including mango kulfi. They even bought my sister a cake with a candle which was a special touch. Great staff and service and wonderful Indian food.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Good Indian Fare in the lunch Buffet... Most notable was the assortment of Spicy & Tangy Indian chaat preparations... Boneless Chicken in Green (Pudina/palak??) and fish preparations deserve a special mention!!

Visited October 2011
Kaustubh M, Manager at Rang Mahal Pavilion, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our buffet spread, particularly the chaat, chicken and fish preparations.

The food items that you have commended, seems to be from our Rang Mahal restaurant, located at Pan Pacific Hotel, Marina. Nevertheless, our chef is thrilled to have received your appreciations.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,
Monty
Singapore, Singapore
“A hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We found it through hungygowhere app on my phone almost my accident when we stayed in RWS for a night recently. It turned out to be walking distance from the Festive Hotel where we were staying (This restaurant is actually in Hard Rock Hotel). We were looking for an Indian joint and had little hope but this place is not just good but its one of the best Indian places in Singapore !! Being tucked away in one corner of Sentosa, it doesn't get too many people, which while a pity, is good as there is no queue, and the service is attentive. Food was really nice too - the Daal Makhani was totally authentic !! best part was served in the end - the bill, - real value for money place inside a 5* Hotel

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great ambience and service but food is ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I read the reviews on tripadvisor as I was looking for a convenient restaurant in Sentosa that served good food. Overall the ambience and service was great but as another reviewer mentioned, there were very few other patrons there so I guess this should be expected. The Chinese manager did provide good service but in a very 'stiff' manner.
The food was good but I wouldn't say it was fantastic. I was recommended the lamb curry but I found that the lamb pieces were too big and also had a very strong 'lamb' flavour thus the curry had not really gone into the lamb to create a perfect curry. The other dishes were good but once again, I wouldn't say it was as good as some other restaurants I've been too.
Value for money? I wouldn't really say so but I would say that it is a decent place to go too if you're craving halal spicy food on sentosa.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere