I stayed 4 nights with my husband and our 2 sons of 12 and 13 years all. I knew that it was not a 4 star and the sizes of the room (small) but is located en Clarke Quay from where you can move to all places. It's near Chinatown, few minutes to Central Mall and if you like walking and bear the hot temperature, you can reach Marina Bay. I repeat, the room was not big but it was clean, the breakfast very good, and excellent Wifi in all the hotel, and the staff was very kind and helpful, specially, Irene. And you can seat, take a coffee (you prepare) and smoke a cigarrette with a wonderful view of Marina Bay from the roof-terrace. it seems to be expensive, but I think Singaporean hotels are all expensive (and more than Jayleen). If I return to Singapur i 'll return to Jayleen 1918.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore