The hotel is situated within walking distance of happening places like Clarke quay, boat quay and Raffles Place. Within 10 minutes you can reach to marina bay, little India, sentosa and chinatown.
The rooms are a bit small but equipped with all the required amenities. Staff is good but Breakfast is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore