We stayed here for 5 nights with three young children. Very reasonably priced, small but well appointed. Great roof terrace on top floor. Very clean and efficient as you would expect in a competitive city like Singapore. Excellent position for getting to most attractions, the nearest MRT station which gives you access to most places is a 4 minute walk. Easy access on foot to Clarke Quay and the Chinatown district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore