Today I checked out this nice hotel and need staying another couple nights at another hotel in Singapore for my biz trip.
I rated excellent here because of some reasons below:
- staffs are helpful, they helped changing my room immediately when I figured out that internet not working good.
- Internet access was good at 6th floor and lobby
- Room to me is too small per experienced staying with another hotel with this price in other countries, but that's ok cuz we know that Singapore is pretty expensive.
- Breakfast acceptable.
I did recommend one of my friend to stay here when he come back Singapore next month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore