The hotel is about 45mins - 50mins MRT ride away from the Changi Airport. Alight from Clark Quay MRT station and get out at exit E to Central shopping mall. Walk across the pedestrian bridge and heads towards Carpenters St to the right of back of the escalator.
The roof top have an amazing view! The location is simply accessible to almost anywhere! Chinatown is just 10 minits walk away. Clark Quay & Boat Quay is a stone throw away also.
The staffs are very friendly and helpful.
We booked the Economy room. The room is not big but its practical. We got a room on the 2nd floor. Across the back lane, there were a building lot being torn down and in the midst of being rebuild. Constructions starts in the morning. For those folks who is easily disturbed by noise, its advisable to select a room that is not facing the back lane. The shower is kind of small, for a large person this maybe a challenge! When we got into the room, the smells are kind of musty but the A/C clears the smell away after awhile.
Tips: The SAEX shuttle is just around the corner at the junction of Hong Kong St, in front of the Chinese Medicine Shop on the corner. SAEX shuttles brings you to a lot of locations such as the Zoo/Night Safari. Check out their website for details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore