I stayed in a standard room for 3 nights 14-17th March. The Jayleen is well situated being close to Chinatown and Clark Key. The room was quite small but adequate for a short stay. This is a budget hotel and you get what you pay for in a very expensive city. The room was clean,mattress quite hard and breakfast was ok with a choice of hot and cold food. If you are on a limited budget then I would recommend this hotel however if you need some creature comforts then spend a bit more, but at about £90 per night I suppose this represents good value in Singapore.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.