The hotel was still a Best Western property when we reserved but on arrival we learnt that the owners had decided to take it "private" with the current name, hence we had to learn, after the fact, that we would enjoy no BW Rewards benefit whatsoever with the stay. We had a more satisfactory experience with this hotel after they changed our room to a quieter one as we could not sleep in the original room due to the incessant noise from the other guests. The noisy room was next to the lifts and seemed to have had very minimal sound-proofing on the door. The new room was far from the lifts and had no noise issues even though it faced the street. Breakfast was acceptable but better options could be found nearby the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.