A new hotel in Singapore with fantastic views of the city from the top floor where there are restaurants and a swimming pool only for hotel guests. Rooms are spacious and clean and the staff extremely friendly.
Negative is the fairly long queue for breakfast in the morning rush hour. Plan enough time here. Check-in is only as of 3.00 p.m without any exceptions. To get around this you have to book the night before and pay the full price for that night. We would have expected a hotel of this category to be more flexible.
All in all an excellent hotel which we would recommend to everybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore