The only reason why I keep going back to MBS is its swimming pool. It is just awesome and a must visit. No doubt their night club and restaurant on the same floor is also a good place to visit. During night you can find all party animals at Ku De Ta.
If you are into casinos, you are not too far from the best in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore