Like what other reviewers said - this hotel is from the same designers as Venetian and Palazzo? Not sure but all their amenities are the same from those Vegas Hotels.
Coming from the Changi Airport to this hotel was about ..$30.00. This hotel is so packed- it seemed like everyone from the airport came here too - we saw some familiar faces. The check in line was long - but it went by fast. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. We stayed on the 30th floor with a city view. The rooms were nice - reminded me of Luxury Vegas hotels. I mean for the rest of Asia yes, this hotel is definitely nice. 3 Different towers we stayed in the first tower, tell the taxi driver which tower also when traveling back n forth. This city view overlooked the bay and the skyline which was lit up nicely at night.
I think I was really excited for the pool more than anything. But upon arriving at the rooftop, it also was PACKED. Difficult to find a spot - so arrive early if you want a lounge chair. The pool water was pretty chilly. Everyone was in the pool with their ipad, iphones and SLR cameras snapping pictures. It was chaotic and not as relaxing and serene as some of the photos look. Yes we got some cool pictures- but it was a bit over hyped on the rooftop. The hotel itself is very large connected to shops and casino.. but honestly it just reminded me of the venetian and vegas hotels.
My favorite part was actually walking outside and towards the gardens and lit up trees surrounding the hotel (at night) and looking back at the hotel from a far. That was a magnificent sight.
When we stayed there- the TV had issues and wasn't working- but they sent someone up to fix it in a couple of hrs.
I know this hotel is pretty pricey ... it was a great experience but I probably wouldn't go back again. It was more of a touristy-must see-once in your life-kinda place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore