We spent 3 days in Singapore, and the most exciting attraction was Marina Bay.
We like so much explore Gardens By The Bay.
No words to describe the Infinity Pool on 57th floor...
Go and enjoy!
The room was big and with 2 TV, by the way, we didn't switch on them, because the city view was much better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore