Everything is good except for the long wait to check in and out. Such huge hotel should employ more staffs for checking in hours.
We had a good time in the infinity pool. The foodcourt has a wide variety of choices.
Shopping is eye popping, no need to go to orchard road, all the good brands are right there.
Twas an awesome place for a quick getaway...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Amex, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore