I have been in Marina many times and found no problem during check in and check out. The room is superb, all staff are friendly and we'll oriented. The experience is worth all the money. I've been to a lot of different hotels in Singapore and nothing beats Marina Bay sands. Before I used to try other hotel but since Marina opened i didn't try any other hotel because I'm completely comfortable in all aspects.... One time, we have been upgraded to the presidential suite and the chairman suite, my God, it was real great experience... if you had not yet been to these rooms you had not yet taste the Best of Marina Bay Sands... If you're having second thoughts with this hotel, don't ! It's really worth the money, if you just know appreciate little and big things... I would just like to suggest, bring back the free airport shuttle... it's really a big plus to us business man and tourist as well.. And I have been always lucky in their casino, like my stay becomes free.... nothing more, but thank you Marina Bay Sands.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.